New FanSite de Imperial Glory in Spanish

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Trueno

New FanSite de Imperial Glory in Spanish

Post by Trueno »

Hello, I have made a FanSite de Imperial Glory, the URL is this:

FanSite en español de Imperial Glory
http://www.imperialglory.tk/

I would like that they connected his Web with mine, in the section of Links http://www.tafn.info/TAFN/imperialglory ... _links.php

Thank you very much, and they excuse so that I do not speak ingles well.

Excuse to use the forum, but the form of this direction http://www.tafn.info/TAFN/imperialglory ... ontact.php
does not work .
Dutch Soldier
Captain

Post by Dutch Soldier »

Yo, nice website m8 :eek: Looks very good, there is only on problem; :p I cant read spanish.
[Oranje Boven !] [Steady, Aim...............Fire !!]
Trueno

Post by Trueno »

Thanks for your answer Dutch Soldier, excuse that my fansite single east in Spanish, but I do not speak English :( .

For that reason my fansite this thought specially for the Hispanic community of Imperial Glroy.

I would like that they connected TAFN with my fansite, in the section of Links http://www.tafn.info/TAFN/imperialglory ... _links.php :)

Greetings
zzxxcc
Sergeant

Post by zzxxcc »

As an elective I took half a year of Spanish in university.

I was awful!!!

I just could never roll my 'r's.

So (no matter how well you 'r' :) at them ) I have admiration for anyone who can speak both English and Spanish.

Good luck with your work!

--Dave
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

hasta la vista baby

and that is about my knowledge on the Spanish language...

aah and ofcourse uno or dos Coronas...

but then again who needs to learn Spanish..??
because when we come to Spain they all speak Dutch LOL
zzxxcc
Sergeant

Post by zzxxcc »

Spanish isn't just for Spain! :)

In just the America's it's spoken by almost as many people as English!

And worldwide, more people claim Spanish as their primary language (417 Million or so) than do English (Around 402 Million)!

English may be the most widely used 'second' language. But after Mandarin, (which is not particularly dominant outside of the regions in and around China) Spanish is THE most spoken language worldwide, and additionally can be found in almost every corner of the globe!

Sadly, I ONLY speak English, but (unless I had a particular reason to do otherwise) I would have choosen to learn Spanish as my second language. I tried, but I was just awful! My Spanish was as insult to a beautiful language, like a crow singing opera! LOL

But anyone who can use more than one language (WHATEVER the language) has something I wish I had.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

I really wish to speak Spanish properly some day, I really like the language.
Trueno, I'll add a link to your site later today, when we have some more updates. :)
Dutch Soldier
Captain

Post by Dutch Soldier »

sick wrote:I really wish to speak Spanish properly some day, I really like the language.
Trueno, I'll add a link to your site later today, when we have some more updates. :)
Uhmm, Updates!? :shock: Cool..... :mrgreen:
[Oranje Boven !] [Steady, Aim...............Fire !!]
Trueno

Post by Trueno »

Thank you very much sick, I thank for you much

Spanish is spoken in 22 countries of like official language :p

In addition in all the continents there is a country at least where the Spanish like official language is spoken

América: Méjico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panamá, Cuba, República Dominicana, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Perú, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Argentina.

Europe: España

The Australian Continent: islas Marianas

Africa: Guinea Ecuatorial

Asia: Filipinas

420 million people speak Spanish in the world like official language, in addition other 100 million speak Spanish like second language in others countries that I have not mentioned like for example the USA,

:yes:
hunter
Sergeant

Post by hunter »

Oh well, mayby u can find Spanish around the globe.... but more ppl speak English, Chinese, and Indian :P even tho Spanish is the most usefull (3th language) English is a good second language, anyways, imperial glory will rock i guess, i hope u can recruit ppl from evry country u conquer and they will still speak their own language :D
Trueno

Post by Trueno »

If he is correct Chinese, and Indian, they are spoken, the 1000 million Chinese, and 900 million India, but all in a single country :shock:
hunter
Sergeant

Post by hunter »

Its more like 1,4 billion chinese and 0,94 billion indian ppzz, but yes 1 single country... mayby 2 idk, but much ppl :P
zzxxcc
Sergeant

Post by zzxxcc »

Additionally, consider that beyond just English, Hindi AND Bengali, India has over 20 other uniquely recognized languages spoken! None of which are spoken very widely Internationally.

In the case of China, Mardarin is by far the predominate language and has the largest worldwide number of speakers but the other prominate Chinese dialect groupings (Wu, Cantonese etc.) in the area (while not of Internationally significant amount) do account for a fair number of the total popluation of China.
Trueno

Post by Trueno »

Thank you very much Sick, my FanSite already this in the section of Links

http://www.tafn.info/TAFN/imperialglory ... _links.php :yes: :yes: :yes:

greetings I am been thankful to you :)