Trolls on official forum

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Isledall
Lieutenant

Trolls on official forum

Post by Isledall »

k can still not post there... :)
too bad for Eidos... and not smart that they have not reset there forum. just a new one seperate from the buggy one would have been nice..

yes yes it ticks me off that I cannot post there.... it's in my nature..
seeing now posts on that forum .. bought the game.. and buggy as hell...
They just could not have bought it as it is not in stores...
wish I coul delete those fake posts... :)

as the only good review and truth will be my vision on tis game... hmm I never said I was a modest guy.. is also impassible when you are going to play Napoleon in Imperial Glory and.... PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD..!
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

hmmm and if it is true could it be the catalyst drivers again :)

man these last days are a burden.. no new info.. no more speculating... no more meaningless posts (except mine...) playing some other games and every minute thinking I would rather be playing IG.. and at the same time hoping the game will be as good as one hopes...

I know I know..

I got an appointment with the guy in white in an hour.. rofl
jrdrums
Lieutenant

Post by jrdrums »

No, the one guy who said he had it came back and said his friend has his password and came on and said that stuff. So he really doesn't have it. But today many people will.
zzxxcc
Sergeant

Post by zzxxcc »

If it wasn't for this forum, the impression of the IG community I found on the official Eidos IG forum had almost convinced me not to buy the game!

But this forum convinced me that it was not truly representative of the kind of gamers that IG is attractive too.

Frankly, it's so very, very horrible on the Eidos forum, I've wondered if they haven't purposefully made it attractive to trolls and spammers just to keep them busy and away from great forums like this! :)

But in the interest of fairness, the Eidos DOES have some top quality visitors (Sick, Berdan etc.) who almost single-handedly make the place liveable! LOL

Personally, the only threads I bother to read on their board usually have their names in them!
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

zzxxcc wrote:Frankly, it's so very, very horrible on the Eidos forum, I've wondered if they haven't purposefully made it attractive to trolls and spammers just to keep them busy and away from great forums like this! :)
The problem is that it has been to long without moderation. I asked the one of the admins already a while ago to also make a mod of the IG forum instead of only the Commandos forum. But since he left Eidos it took a while before that got sorted out. Now me and sick are patrolling the forums but give us some time, it can take a bit before it get's better that's what I experienced when I started moderating the Commandos forums a few years back.
zzxxcc
Sergeant

Post by zzxxcc »

Great to hear! And I completely understand the need for patience while polite order is gently installed.

After all- good forum moderation is best in moderation. :)
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

euhmmm.. please do not restore order on the eidos forum...
kinda happy here.... and with all the new loving on the eidos forum..
there could be some traitors who will post there.....
and that is bad.. as the only thing I can do is watch.....

hmmm will lsent some mails to the people who bought Eidos... think they can see the importance of me on their forum :D :D
robbiem101
Lieutenant

Post by robbiem101 »

u think alot of your self LOL
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

I do find myself pretty important :lol:
robbiem101
Lieutenant

Post by robbiem101 »

why may i ask?