Mod help, IG.

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Mod help, IG.

Post by Officerpuppy »

Has anyone been able to successfully add a custom sound or music?
I've been trying to for over a day now and I cant figure it out for the life of me.

The files are in .OGG. I took my .Wav files and converted them to .OGG. I used something called Blaze Media Pro. I have Ashampoo player that lets me listen to .OGG files so I know the conversion worked properly.

When I put my files in the directories and start up the game, I cant hear the command at all. I did the same with a .MP3 file, converted it, put it in game and cant hear a thing.
David
TAFN Staff

Post by David »

did you renamed it as the file being played?
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Yup. For instance if the file was called 1.OGG, id rename my file the same and drop it in the folder and overwrite the file. Naturally I made backups, id have a semi-quiet game if I didn't :lol:
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

I tried it with some other programs as well, with no succes. :(
Ahh well, at least I can play the music in WinAMP, that's good enough for me. :)
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Well, I hope this is only a demo issue. Id hate to find out that none of the music or sounds in IG are moddable. :roll:
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Any one been able to add soundfiles yet?

Ive finally been able to convert the .ogg files from the game into .wav format but the sounds came out very fast. So what I did with my .wav files is, I increased the speed, turned into a .ogg and put it in the game, no go.

I tried using it at the normal speed and then into .ogg, no go either. I am starting to think the only thing moddable in the game might be the grahpics or stats I guess.