Problems with the game

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

DukeofWellington
Soldier

Problems with the game

Post by DukeofWellington »

The dam game when i start it comes up with :cry: the Applcation can’t be intiazeld or something like that plz help
Last edited by DukeofWellington on Tue May 24, 2005 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In war count on your friends and your general. If you run away from the battle you as a matter of honor you have to fight again till you grow old
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

What graphic card do you have? Nvidia Geforce, Ati Radeon, Intel on board?
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I have this strange problem that I saw someone in the offical forums had as well. The menu screen is lagging. And when I enter a battle, the screens/text go so fast that the speach gets cut halfway and goes into the battle. Only when I restart the battle does it all play insync.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

I have the same problem. The main menu and coming into the main menu is lagging. But nothing else.
Take NO Prisoners!!!! Homer!!!.
DukeofWellington
Soldier

@m wrote:What graphic card do you have? Nvidia Geforce, Ati Radeon, Intel on board?
How do i find out?
In war count on your friends and your general. If you run away from the battle you as a matter of honor you have to fight again till you grow old
DukeofWellington
Soldier

i have inter-celeron does that affect it?
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Intel celeron is your processor :)

To find out do the following:

Start/run/dxdiag

then select the display tab, there it should say which graphic card you have.
DukeofWellington
Soldier

after that what do i click and that
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Have a look here don't mind the language it's in Dutch.

I'm guessing you have a Intel Chipset seeing as on the Eidos forums many people have issues with it because it's doesn't support TnL (some graphical effect I guess).
DukeofWellington
Soldier

Name: SiS Mirage Graphics
Manufactor: SiS
Chip Type: SiS 651C Rev 00
Dutch Soldier
Captain

Post by Dutch Soldier »

I have no problems with the game, only some problems with the music and sounds, that's all
[Oranje Boven !] [Steady, Aim...............Fire !!]
DukeofWellington
Soldier

So????? And if it can't want One do I have to buy to make it work?????
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Hmm dunno I believe your card is of the supported type so I wouldn't know why it doesn't work.
DukeofWellington
Soldier

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: How annoying
DukeofWellington
Soldier

any other ideas?
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Not really, you might want to post this on the Eidos forum I'm sure there is already a thread about it. Make sure to include your graphic card details, there's a tech guy from Eidos browsing the forums so he can be of help.
DukeofWellington
Soldier

thanks
DukeofWellington
Soldier

well i was on another forum and this guy told me my card is not compitiply
Dutch Soldier
Captain

Post by Dutch Soldier »

DukeofWellington wrote:well i was on another forum and this guy told me my card is not compitiply
Ahh, that is shit! Are you going to buy a new videocard?
[Oranje Boven !] [Steady, Aim...............Fire !!]
DukeofWellington
Soldier

don't know i don't have £40 around so it will be a about 3 weeks till i can get it.