Can you change the key bindings in full game?

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

ShellShock
Soldier

Can you change the key bindings in full game?

Post by ShellShock »

The title says it all.

If you have the full game can you tell me if it is possible to change the key bindings, particularly for camera movement?

Also, is there a "freelook" mouse mode? And if there is, is it possible to move position while using freelook? Like in a FPS, where you use the mouse to point in the direction you want to go, and then use the keys to move in that direction.

Thanks.
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

on the official forum it says they changed the way the camera is used compared to the demo...

and if you played the demo you know you can order your troops on the minimap... and there is a free look

change key bindings no clue.. yet...
Broadside
Soldier

Post by Broadside »

No - at least I haven't found a way yet, and I did look. The one that annoys me most is N, Shift and show direction to face with mouse pointer. Not an easy combination of keys whether you are right or left handed :roll:
ShellShock
Soldier

Post by ShellShock »

Even if there is no menu in the game for changing keys, perhaps there is a data file somewhere which holds them, so we could hack them that way.

I'm not sure I would buy a PC game where we do not have the option of changing the keys. This would be one of the factors in my decision on whether to buy IG (along with patching the speed and pause yada yada...)
LevMyshkin
Soldier

Post by LevMyshkin »

want a "free look", fulfill the cartography quest. 3rd level espionage will then let you see everything except what's hidden in the billets.