Food Bug.

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

What Is the Better Country?

Britian
50%
French
No votes
Prussia
13%
Russia
25%
Austira
13%

Total votes: 8

Homer
Lieutenant

Food Bug.

Post by Homer »

I have Been Playing for along time, I have been in the 1900 year but I have Figured Out that The Food when U play Doesn't Go up and doesn't go down it just stays right with the same thing. Is it me and my computer or is it a Bug?
Take NO Prisoners!!!! Homer!!!.
LevMyshkin
Soldier

Post by LevMyshkin »

early, food is hard to marshall. once you get a few levels up it's alot easier, but when i go to war and put troops on foreign soil, consumption increases dramaticaly.

so, ya, goes up and down. not sure of that's what you mare talking about...
giskard
Sergeant

Post by giskard »

Lev its a question of observation.

Because the manual is so useless, we are left to observe things for our self. Whilst Homer may be good in other areas, but he is clearly still figuring out the food issue. Which should not take long now he is watching it.

Homer: tip, use the food as a guide to how many armies you can have and always try and build up your armies until they are using all the food. Leave a little extra food so your stocks build up then when you go to attack the stocks will be there to feed your men.

To get more armies, build more food related upgrades in your regions.

Giskard
http://www.respawn.co.uk
Imperial Glory Guides and charts.
LevMyshkin
Soldier

Post by LevMyshkin »

wasn't sure if i was answering his question giskard.

but on the line you're following: keep as many troops garrisoned as you dare - to conserve it for wartime.

build food updates ASAP (if not quicker :wink: ) , just pretend that Berthier is still chief of staff, 20,000 units of food before offensive campaigns makes it easier. and target provinces by resource instead of cash.

in the brit campaign, it goes back to annexing spain very quick. once you do, you can garrison all your troops in england and portugal (which is easily annexed once spain is done).

an army marches on it's stomach, not it's feet! :yes:
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

Thanks, Ya People weren't aswnering my Question. Thanks. Thanks For All Too.
giskard
Sergeant

Post by giskard »

Actually, i had best mention that your food doesnt go up if you dont build a ration upgrade. I forgot about that sorry.

Once you start building the food related upgrades in a region your food does go up a lot and it makes a big difference to the size of your army.

Giskard
http://www.respawn.co.uk
Imperial Glory Guides and charts.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

U dont' Have to Be Sorry. lol.