Dimpolacy

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Homer
Lieutenant

Dimpolacy

Post by Homer »

Ok, I spelled the Word wrong {Dempolacy} Or What ever. I have a qeustion, there is one that U have Two Hands>? What is it and how do u get it? I beat the Game Already but I have not Been Able to get it. So If Anyone can Asnwer My question, please Resone.
Take NO Prisoners!!!! Homer!!!.
giskard
Sergeant

Post by giskard »

I think your refering to the marrage one thats available to monachy goverments. Even when i was a monachy i was not able to marry anybody off. I guess the other goverment type must also be a monachy or something.

The icon was clickable though, there was just nobody interested.

Giskard
http://www.respawn.co.uk
Imperial Glory Guides and charts.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

So, U have to Be ONly Monarcy Or Consoitional One?
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

Why Wont there Anyone Be Interested? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
giskard
Sergeant

Post by giskard »

Not sure, each game is different so if i tried it again i may get an offer. Marrying somebody off stops the country your making the proposal too from declaring war on you for the rest of the game.

Monachy has some big advantages for conquest types of players.

Giskard
LevMyshkin
Soldier

Post by LevMyshkin »

was thinking about this thread when i started my last game. when heir time came, i chose the gal.

austria later proposed marriage. so i'm betting that if all factions choose a male heir, there won't be any marriages. unless they put massachussets on the map! :roll:
giskard
Sergeant

Post by giskard »

ROTFL :)

I had the same thought and chose a girl too in my current game. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

I think the goverment type & sex of the heir must be right, so that would reduce the chances of a match up.

giskard
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I usually pick girls since I figure most empires would choose a male. But thats just me. I did not know that the country you marry into won't go to war with you, its good to know. I spent a ton of cash trying to getting them to like me hoping they wont double cross me.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

Dang, I choosed A Male! Well I am Just going to take Over the Whole World. Hey What Happen When U Married Austria?
LevMyshkin
Soldier

Post by LevMyshkin »

still playing but Austria's sympathy ratings remained at 100% until she asked for a coalition against lonely one province Russia.

i said sure as i usually take the big$$ for the coalitions and then sell out next turn and offer a few pennies for peace. didn't realize at the time that prussia was allied with russia. i took sweden from them and granted the swedes their freedom. austria isn't to happy with me now. sympathy rating is down to 88 and the cost of the defensive alliances is growing quickly.

but, they've sold me half of north africa and usually cave out for $$.

i was surprised the 1st time our defensive alliance ran out. though it would be automatic or something. too bad we can't annex one of the big5 after so many rurns of 100% symp ratings...

i wish i knew ALL of the advantages to these marriages.
giskard
Sergeant

Post by giskard »

Yes me too Lev.

If you figure them out let me know :)

Giskard