raw materials

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

meth
Soldier

raw materials

Post by meth »

does anyone know why you can improve your production of raw materials in some territories and not in others. don't know if you've realized this or not--but after my first couple games i found that i was apending money on saw mills and stuff and getting nothing for it.
LorKor
Soldier

Post by LorKor »

Had the same trouble.
Anything to do with the country's potentials? They dont produce everything the same way - like no hospitals and the other mambo-jambo will help gaining population if the country is pure in "population output" to begin with.
I hadnt noticed that little button just under the Commercial View button but then when I figured what its good for I could monitor a bunch of stuff. It has a load of little extra choices and they all give a different info.
Check your country's raw material potentials and see if its maybe not that great.
I dont invest in any country anymore unless it has something promising.
Oh,ya, another thing: maybe you know all this already but those info also help to guess what neighboring countries might likely sell or buy. Like I made the mistake of offering or requesting things they simply didnt have or didnt want. But not no more.
"I have not yet begun to fight!"