How to set a country free?

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

LorKor
Soldier

How to set a country free?

Post by LorKor »

I just had this idea of setting three little countries free in Europe and put money into their development and give them troops - see what they come out with. Countries I rule now that is. I moved all occupation forces and left the country yet they have remained a part of the empire since and its been ten years. Dont they ever look out the window? I am gone for crying out loud. When are they gonna take notice of that?
My dumb neighbors are doing nothing, no resistance cell, no occupation, nothing. Its amazing. The grass is probably chest high in those countries and yet they just feel nice and relaxed and dont wanna make a move.
I am open to ideas at this point. Plz let me know if you have one.

I guess thats what I get when I play in EASY mode. Any chance to switch difficulty levels? I guess in HARD someone would be happy to take big chunks outta my ass.
"I have not yet begun to fight!"
meth
Soldier

Post by meth »

what difficulty
You either surf or you fight.
LorKor
Soldier

Post by LorKor »

Oh, just answered it by editing it.
meth
Soldier

Post by meth »

on hard the empires seem to spend their time beating up each other--so you can take advantage of them
LorKor
Soldier

Post by LorKor »

I love this "Divide et impera" stuff. I invested heavily in Austria with money raw materials food and even troops. Then sit back and watched. I am way too powerful to tackle so they asked for a right of passage, marched across the Helvetian R. (owned by me) and attacked France. The bastards. It was funnier then hell to watch.
But so far I could only do this to empires and none of the little states.
Have you ever played thru Democracy? Wonder about the turn the game takes.
meth
Soldier

Post by meth »

did once. i was pretty much sitting pretty with most of the known world. there is a quest available--can't remember the name--but in a nutshell two neutral empires who like you become yours in one turn. so you could liberate two by force or resistance cell--then cash in