Favorite government?

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

meth
Soldier

Favorite government?

Post by meth »

Have you found a fav gov't? Not sure yet which I like more. Dictatorship is brutal. Military hospitals, conscription. But monarchies provide you with cash--and you can do alot with cash.
Lord Trogdor
Soldier

Post by Lord Trogdor »

Dictatorship, of course.

Dictatorships can still annex nations peacefully (even though not as efficiently as democratic governments can), but republics have a big penalty in not being able to build military hospitals.

Absolute monarchy is great too - 100'000 Sons of St. Louis could be devastating to opponents.

But ultimately I don't think governments make that huge of a difference in this game. By the time you reached the third era, the campaign should be overwhelmingly in your favour anyways.
LorKor
Soldier

Post by LorKor »

Hi guys,
I have yet to see the advamtages of the 100 thou bomus.
How can you make use of it. The benefit is to have a bunch of loyal people within Europe but how can I make use of them?
"I have not yet begun to fight!"
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Hmm no, the reward of the Saint Louis quest is that you get two marshalls eacht with six units under their command :)
LorKor
Soldier

Post by LorKor »

Never underestimate the significance of two marshalls completely outfitted I reckon.
"I have not yet begun to fight!"
ST0MPA
Sergeant

Post by ST0MPA »

Death to the Republics Death to the Dictator, Long live the King, long live the Absolutes.
cocane
Soldier

Post by cocane »

who needs two marshalls, when he has like 200 generals all over the world.

i never took that quest since it takes over 10.000 gold and some other stuff to complete.

AND NOONE WANTS TO MARRY MY BEATIFIL DAUGHTER FOR GODS SAKE.
i would even marry her to a princess if needed.