Modifications "Gold"!?

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

ytareh
Soldier

Modifications "Gold"!?

Post by ytareh »

Hi I see from the official IG site forums that there are two great looking game mods available(Icanus &Naihrean the guys involved?).But are these in "Beta"(?!) stage or can they be used by a relative modding noob.I can extract files to specific locations but thats about it.Should I wait till they become more user friendly.Also is there a problem using square formation with larger units ?I would love to try out these mods but dont want to loose square formation or pork my install.Then again worst case I reinstall right?Theres no fear of crashing my whole XP install is there!?(Believe me Ive done it many times before "tinkering").
ytareh
Soldier

Post by ytareh »

Actually I tried the Icanus mod and got it to work after a while .Only just started to play with it.My IG install was glitched so I did a fresh install to 1.0 (out of box -no patch)and it worked straight away then.
Fool's Alliance
Soldier

Post by Fool's Alliance »

Does Icanus' Mod work with version 1.1?
icanus
Soldier

Post by icanus »

Fool's Alliance wrote:Does Icanus' Mod work with version 1.1?
It should do - in fact that's what I tested it on when I was writing it. It's version 1.0 that I can't definately guarantee it'll work with, though it seems to.