FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with Laptop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jack
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Problem with Laptop Reply with quote

I've got a laptop Speedmaster (Medion), Intel Pentium 1,8 GHZ, 512 Mo RAM, NVIDIA Geforce 4 440 Go 64M (which was enough playing Doom 3 !)... ; Imperial Glory runs very well but each time I play, after maybe 10 ou 15 minutes (be sure that is not enough to have fun !), the game bugs, the screen remains the same, music stops and I hear something like "futfutfut..." Confused and I can't do anything just switch off the PC with the switch. it's the first time it happens to my laptop PC. Crying or Very sad

What can I do to play Imp Glory ????

edcope
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a similar problem. The box says that a GeForce 3 or above is adequate to run the game, but fails to mention that your laptop GeForce will not run the game properly. It is a dreadful omission, one which might only be fixed with new drivers (but not those from the official site). Off the top of my head, I don't recall where they're from; just search for threads I started and you'll come across it.
The only thing I must warn you about is that once I installed these new drivers, Imperial Glory worked just fine, but Children of the Nile and Medieval Total War ceased to work at all. I couldn't tell you why.

-HITMAN-
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imperial Glory only works when you play the Campaign not the Quick Game or any battle scenario for me.
Then up comes a blue screen and my Laptop resets, anyonw know why this is?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: