Poor AI armies

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Elllsid
Soldier

Poor AI armies

Post by Elllsid »

Have you every noticed when you are playing on easy to hard level that the enemy army quality composition is poor, after you have battled to established your self say by 1800-03. I have played a about a dozen campaigns and the only AI country to give me a good match after 1803 was France or Britain, but it was sporatic. Prussia and Austria run cannon ball express at me or a light infantry marathon. It is not much of a match when (6 artillery units vs. 3 cavalry, 2 infantry). There seems to be a lack of balance of forces. I have even made commercial treaties to help them build better forces, but no luck. The game is kind of anti climatic after the first 15 years of game play.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

Yea, I have done the same thing with the comerical routs and Gave them almost all of my line infantry. But Nothing. So I think when you Put it on medium or hard Levels. But I also Found That they Don't Attack them Selfs. Like I mean I dont see Great Britian declaring War On Prussia. They dont even come after Me! So I have to go to War with them To Get Area's. So I don't Get it. :?
Take NO Prisoners!!!! Homer!!!.