@ OfficerPuppy

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

ST0MPA
Sergeant

@ OfficerPuppy

Post by ST0MPA »

Hi, thankyou for the sound mods, altho i had to delete the combat sounds becouse the march sound was doing my head in. but i have kept the the English, French and Prussian voice ones, wich i love :) even the grenedeir tune from Patriot with canons and background noise. also the trumpet sound for mellee charge,
Could you possibly make a cavalry version,

BTW thanx to my Boston Aqustic Speakers the whole of my street is Aware when my Brittish Troops have been giving the orders to advance.

Would love to see some different drums for the Austrian Russians and Prussians, the French War Drum is Excellent, But i need it extended.

Thankyou Great work (Official 2thumbs up sign would be placed here)
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Hey thanks for the support. Indeed, I agree if I could get some Russian or Prussian music in there. There is a movie called Napoleon, it was done in France I belive since there is an English and orginal French version, If I can get my hand on the French better *heard it was better* with any luck I can grab stuff off it and make a mod out of it.

As for your cav request, do you mean using the same trumpet sound, but instead of the Infantry guy saying charge, then trumpet, having the cav guy say charge then the trumpet?
ST0MPA
Sergeant

Post by ST0MPA »

Yeah m8 it would be good to hear the cavelry sound a charge as they start to attack.

I will have a hunt around for some stuff too, i remember getting some sounds for cossacks, they have few good drum mod marches, i cant remember where i put the disk tho, :)
ST0MPA
Sergeant

Post by ST0MPA »

Good work on your mods once again, looking forward to some more skins from gerald duval, and good work too johan, every time these mods come out its another reason for me to start another campaign,

pssst russians need some tunes and stuff, maybe some cossack coats for some of the infantry. :D
Some people are like Slinkies, not good for much, but they manage to bring a smile to your face, when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Jovan
TAFN Staff

Post by Jovan »

I am very pleased to see a mod community being formed by IG fans. I just hope C:SF will turn out the same. I'll try to pitch in a bit in my own time :).
ST0MPA
Sergeant

Post by ST0MPA »

:)
Some people are like Slinkies, not good for much, but they manage to bring a smile to your face, when you push them down a flight of stairs.