does anybody still play comandoes 3

Discussion of the original groundbreaking Commandos games (Commandos BEL, BCD, C2 and C3)

Moderator: TAFN staff

kitisi
Soldier

does anybody still play comandoes 3

Post by kitisi »

Just curious very little talk here im stuck on one mission could use some help, thanks
Jovan
TAFN Staff

Post by Jovan »

We all do from time to time. What seems to be the problem? :)
iakovos
Commandos Staff

Post by iakovos »

Yes, I do play some missions from time to time... and I am making headway with C2:DP.

So, let us hear your problems...

Iakovos:)
"Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once
in a while, or the light won't come."
ISAAC ASIMOV
kitisi
Soldier

Post by kitisi »

sorry for the late response I was out of town, anyway I have completed all of the missions except stop bomb deployment, where you have to stop the train, It state you have to kill everyone, however I always run ot of time am I doing this wrong, any help would be appreciated
Abir
Soldier

problem

Post by Abir »

You have to kill all enemies before the time runs out. You do not need to stop the train.On the other hand, you have to make sure that the train goes through the nazi obstackle. For this, select your greenberet. Then put him inside the truck. ( the one standing in the railline ). Then drive the truck out of railline. Hope this helped.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

kitisi
Soldier

Post by kitisi »

thanks actually that was not the one its been a while since I played since I was stumped, it was the one with the railroad car and the art work if I use a granade it destroys the art work if i go in with my knife I lose my life or almost all of it and still have one car to go.

By the way I see there is a new commandoes coming out in Jan is that right?
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

kitisi wrote:thanks actually that was not the one its been a while since I played since I was stumped, it was the one with the railroad car and the art work if I use a granade it destroys the art work if i go in with my knife I lose my life or almost all of it and still have one car to go.
I think I used the spy to distract and then knifed them quickly.
By the way I see there is a new commandoes coming out in Jan is that right?
End of February is more likely. But we'll see.
Abir
Soldier

Post by Abir »

Do not think that csf will be released at february. As it is spring, i hope it is april or may.