Mod Installation

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

Steel Storm
Soldier

Mod Installation

Post by Steel Storm »

I have d/led the Smoke and Battle 1.1 mod

but it says to install the Battle 1.1 mod with the pak files first but i dont seem to see them with the files i downloaded (ps: my files in teh Battle Mod 1.1 folder are in Spanish? except readme)

and do i seperately create a effects file to put the smoke mod in, because i dont have a imperial glory/effects folder

thx
Steel Storm
Soldier

Post by Steel Storm »

Ok so i realized my problem, my installition folder doesnt have a effects or game folder, i created them and the battle/smoke mod worked ok, but still dont know where blood mod goes
Moeman
Soldier

Post by Moeman »

you have to unpack the .pak files in the root directory, remember to unpack the patch file as well, you can unpack the .pak files using winrar
wormtyrant
Soldier

Blood Mod?

Post by wormtyrant »

Hi guys, where is this blood mod everybody is talking about? I've looked all over, I can't find where to download it. Thanks for any info you can give me.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

It should be in the d/l section of the site. But since the site is going through some changes etc, if the link is broken please report it so our guys can work on it.

OR

Just send me a PM and I'll email it to you, its a small d/l.
wormtyrant
Soldier

Post by wormtyrant »

Thanks for offering your help, maybe I'm just blind but I couldn't find the blood patch in the download section. I managed to download the patch from a spanish site though. It took me a long time to get the thing to work, but I finally got it going. Looks great, nice job Sick. Thanks again for the offer, Officerpuppy, it's very good of you. Take care fellas.
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Yeah sorry haven't uploaded that one yet :o

I'll look into it.

[edit]

It's up now, added some legal jargon as well.

Hmm need to add some tools for Commandos as well :)

[/edit]