FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some technical help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Commandos series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ssndolphin
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Need some technical help Reply with quote

Somebody please help! I have been going back and forth with Eidos game support for a month now and still no resolution. Here is my issue; I install the game, install the ver 1.42 patch and play the games tutorial. In the first tutorial, I see the Green Beret just fine and also the 3 soldiers that he must tie up or kill, however, when I go to the second tutorial to learn the sniper, all I can see are shadows of the characters. This does include the enemy soldiers also. I have uninstalled, re-installed both game and video card drivers but nothing works. The same holds true if I try and play any mission on the game also. I have a AMD athlon 1.4Ghz processor, 384MB ram and a nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 video card. I am presently running WinXP Pro sp2 and have plenty of harddrive space. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance.

David
TAFN Staff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom wasnt it the same problem i had on your dad's pc when i tried to play?
i tried alot of stuff too, like reinstallin the game, directx, video card drivers but nothing helped. reinstalling windows? ok i know its stupid solution but if you are not lazy you could give it a try..might work out.
sorry i cant help you more.

sick
TAFN Staff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's correct. My dad got a new pc so it should work fine now. Very Happy
Anyway, as far as I know, there is no solution for this, except getting a new video card...

Puntakis
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know why that graphics card does not support the textures in Commandos 3?
I guess Pyro got a little lazy and decided not to develop anything for that vid. card.
They should and must release a patch which fixxes that problem as soon as possible as it is preventing a lot of people from playing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Commandos series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: