FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I enable repositioning of army in Historical Battles?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

quartermaster
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: How do I enable repositioning of army in Historical Battles? Reply with quote

hey everyone,
i just registered onto this forum but have modded Imperial Glory files before a bit with the editor. i really do have a lot of questions...

my first is what file do i have to open up to allow the placement of troops before the start of battle, say like at the Battle of Waterloo? i thought it might be "UIDefs_DlgEsperandoColocacionTropas" but my spanish is poor and i don't think its for Historical battles. and what parameter would i have to change to expand where i can place troops on my side of the screen (the red borders)?

thanks all Yes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: