Prison mission

Discussion of Pyro Studios' Commandos game in tactical shooter style.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Bertie
TAFN Staff

Prison mission

Post by Bertie »

Someone help!

I'm lost in the prison! I've freed the 3 allies and found the one tied to the table - how do I find the green beret and sniper? I've been wandering around for ages...
Bertie
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

The first screen is in the hallway where you freed those civilians:

screenshot 1

now from that position turn around and walk out the hallway, then face to the right so you see this:

screenshot 2

then just keep walking in toward the door where the crossair is pointing too, in the office is a door open it and you find them.

Additionally here's something I came along while I was trying to find them and pressing F on every door. It's a spoiler though so only watch if you want to see it!

***SPOILER***

This door here is locked but if you press F anyway you'll see something interesting

screenshot

screenshot
Bertie
TAFN Staff

Post by Bertie »

Cheers mate, I must have been being totally blind! I'd seen the spoiler but somehow missed the entire corridor leading to the green beret and sniper!
Bertie
David
TAFN Staff

Post by David »

i so wanted to get behind those doors! looked all the map for keys or something but it is impossible :P where is noclip :D
glostaff
Soldier

Post by glostaff »

:evil:
On this mission I've killed all of the germans in the courtyard and the door to the lift is locked, how do I progress?
Bertie
TAFN Staff

Post by Bertie »

Is the alarm still on?
Bertie
glostaff
Soldier

Post by glostaff »

No, it's off but I was being a bit blind and didn't see the box to press F on the right! What a muppet!

I'm now on the Checkmate level and struggling with which objective to do first. I've killed the officer and pinched his uniform, killed the guards upstairs and got an mp40 but when I kill the traitor i get mullered by the firing squad. Same goes for when I try and kill the troops around the truck.

Any ideas?
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Use stealth. :)
Bertie
TAFN Staff

Post by Bertie »

Silenced pistol shot to the head of the traitor then leg it to the truck (assuming you already have the sniper and GB out)
Bertie
David
TAFN Staff

Post by David »

or just wait untill he comes to the car and then strangle him. then after you can shoot everyonne else.
ss786
Sergeant

Post by ss786 »

I have completed all missions and 6 missions yet remaining to get 5 stars. And I want to play the Commando difficulty. So I am in AN eye for an eye mission in hard difficulty. It's my favourite. :) Second favourite is cat's eyes as it comprises stealth, infiltration and finally action! Although there is a mod out there for commando difficulty but I wanna to do it myself for more fun.:D

Whoops! Exciting stuff found. Anybody noticed that the traitor shows himself in the wolf's den mission if you look through the keyhole of that pink color locked door? :lol:
Blinding ignorance does mislead us.
O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes.
-LEONARDO DA VINCI