Stupid question...

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

brihard
Soldier

Stupid question...

Post by brihard »

This is embarassing, but I cannot find data and data1.pak. I've checked the IG directory and on all three CDs. Are they hidden somewhere else? Am I brain damaged? Illiterate, perhaps?

If anyone could give me a completely directory address I'd appreciate it. If there's some trick for getting them, let me know.

Thanks.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Thats pretty strange. It's where all the games content is, if you can play the game then it should be installed.

It should be something like this:

Pyro Studios/Imperial Glory/

There you'll find the .exe of course and the rest of the games content. When you do find the files, use WinRar to either extract or take a look inside.
brihard
Soldier

Post by brihard »

Hm, not there. I'll try a reinstall. Thanks- at least knowing that my situation is an anomaly proves I'm not a complete tool. :lol:
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

What you can do to be 100% sure its not in your system is in Windows, click Start, then search, and then type in the name of the file data1.pak. It will scan your whole PC for it, it it doesnt show up, then try the reinstall if you havint already.
jpas320
Soldier

I had the same problem, but...

Post by jpas320 »

Actually, I found the video, audio, etc. in the Pyrostudios/Imperial Glory folder, and the rest i got from the data1.pak, and text.pak in the winrar window. ---I'm not that good at explaining stuff, maybe officerpuppy can help
The Young live forever--the Old live young
jpas320
Soldier

Also...

Post by jpas320 »

Try just, going to local disk C then program files, then find pyro studios and Imperial glory is there, along with the audio, video, and something else... the rest is in the data1.pak
That might...help
The Young live forever--the Old live young