Need advice

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

jpas320
Soldier

Need advice

Post by jpas320 »

I have just started a new total victory campaign as France, and already, Spain, and Piedmont are at war with me, HR also declared war on me, but I narrowly defeated them, as I moved to annex Piedmont, and began the annexation process, Spain, who I had made peace with invaded champagne, I could not make peace with them again because spain would gain my territory, and cutting my armie sin Piedmont from my capital. After the destruction of my armies by a Piedmont patriot army, I am currently stuck in my capital with my only other province being Brittany, also england is at 12% sympathy with me. I'm surrounded by spanish Line infantry, and my barracks are full. i also have low amts of gold, since there are so many propositions requesting gold, that i don't dare deny, because it may lower sympathy points even more. Any advice would be great, if i don't get any advice, I will understand that my situation is that bleak. :|
The Young live forever--the Old live young
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

It happens sometimes, most likely you might even find yourself with only Paris and maybe one more territory if your lucky. But you'll bounce back eventually. And after 30 or so turns things arein't getting any better, then maybe your campaign won't be going anywhere :lol: