another question

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

samuelmc
Soldier

another question

Post by samuelmc »

I am a revolutionary war reenactor. I am very interested in warfare and have been basically all of my life. My question: is there a war the models can be modified so that the models represent those of revolutionary war time period. basically the only thing that would need to be modified is the head region of the model, and that would be changed to a "tricorn" hat. Is there any way this is possible?
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Nope. :o The models simply can't be modded because we don't have the necessary tools. Really a shame because I'm sure that would've resulted in a mass production of historically correct models. Bummer.
samuelmc
Soldier

Post by samuelmc »

ahh man that does stink. this also means that we cant make extra maps right? do any of you guys know of a revolutionary war game like ig?
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

http://www.battlefront.com/products/les_grog/
That might be the closest thing to what your looking for but it's still Napolionic.
samuelmc
Soldier

Post by samuelmc »

looks like a pretty good game. obviously the "graphics" so to speak are as good, but its descent at a first glance. any other napoleonic war or even american civil war games like this? besides cossacks