music

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

samuelmc
Soldier

music

Post by samuelmc »

i am new to this forum, sort of. I have done all the mods in the database. except the crusade mod. I have a couple of questions. how can i make my own music for IG? i know the tracks are in OGG format and i have a convertor, from WMA to OGG. I tried it and the game ccrashes when i try to play. how can i put my own music in?

is there any way to make soldier act like they are "firing at will" and not everyone firing all at once?

thanks for any input!
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Hmmm....I'm not sure why your music may be crashing if its in the proper .OGG format. What I do to test new music, is replace the main title screen music, the game loads up quick and you don't have to load up a game either.

There aren't really any files nescessary to mod to add music, unless your trying to add new music.

For your second question,umm.......it might be something hard coded into the game.

Lastly, the Crusades mod is unfinished, your not missing much. :lol:
samuelmc
Soldier

Post by samuelmc »

i will try it once again and get back to you on the music to see how it went.
samuelmc
Soldier

Post by samuelmc »

I tried it once again, and it still didnt work. I dont know what the problem is. lets suppose I wanted to make a new sound for the artillery. how would I do that? I was thinking of recording it from one on a movie, but i am not sure on how to record that onto my computer. any suggestions?
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Download this fle. You have to save your music file to .wav and use the converter to make it .ogg.