O.P modding

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

O.P modding

Post by Officerpuppy »

Hey guys, I've recently made a ton of mods, you can see some screens of them by going here:http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=53799

Furthermore, instead of making a new thread everytime for a mod, I'll just post on here instead.
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Mods will be in the database shortly.
ST0MPA
Sergeant

Post by ST0MPA »

what a pity they didnt make two sets of skins, a winter set that could be triggered to be used depending on the time of year.
Some people are like Slinkies, not good for much, but they manage to bring a smile to your face, when you push them down a flight of stairs.
ST0MPA
Sergeant

Post by ST0MPA »

well its only a matter of time i guess b4 you bring out a civil war one
Some people are like Slinkies, not good for much, but they manage to bring a smile to your face, when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Actually I am not planing on it :p
Update: V.2 Will have the rifles unit where it belongs, and what I did was replace light infantry with militia, armed militia, not a bunch of hooligans with sticks. :lol:
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I was cleaning out some stuff on my comp and I found two mods I never got around to releasing. I'll release them when the site is back up.

Papal States mod
This mod adds a new Papal flag *post 1808*, adds new flags to all three naval ships, and adds a new flag to the soldiers on the field. It also replaces all infantry and cavalry units. The Elite unit is that of the Helvetian Republic, The Swiss served under the Papal States from the 1500's until the present.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/ ... creen2.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/ ... creen1.jpg

Navy Crew mod
This mod replaces the people aboard naval ships for England, France.
It adds an English Navy officer and Royal Marine, French Naval officer and soldier.

*I've included an American set as well, instalation is optional since the US is not in the game, this mod is best used with my US Naval flag/ship pack. I've included an officer, Marine and a sailor. Also included is a list of US ship names.

Oh and if anyone has my old English Commands mod *V1, in .wav*, can someone send me a file from it?
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Flag pack2
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/ ... Flags1.jpg

Includes 10 Russian flags, three US flags, Papal States and the Kings German Legion.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I've made a new mod which removes the highlights from underneath the soldiers feet and replaced them with shadows.

I cant believe how easy this mod was to create when only a few months ago gave up trying to do it because I couldnt figure it out. :lol: I'll have it uploaded later today.

I am currently working on a new flag mod, included are new flags for Spain, Portugual, Ottoman Empire, and Piedmont. I am not too sure how accurate the Piedmont flag is, I saw it on an Italain website, its deffintely from the 19th century, but the websites does not go into details about what army this flag belonged to or anything, it just stated it was Piedmonte Infantry. I also might include a whole new look for the flags, ripped and torn, I've converted almost all the default IG flags and my own flags to it, but I am not sure how popular it might be and whether or not to release it and scrap it all together. You can find a screen shot of it in the Eidos Forums under "Spare time".
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I've re-released my arty officers mod. This new version has uniforms for arty soldiers for all playable nations. Plus adds officers to England, France and Russia.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Ive released a new version of my C.C sounds addon, this is version 4.

Includes some new marching tunes for France and some new/updated orders and tunes for England.

I am also working on a music mod which might be ready by the end of this month, early next month. As for the next flag mod, I've put it aside for now to finish on the music mod which I hope will greately invigorate the music in IG for everyone :yes:
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Ive done a minor update to C.C...4 mod. Its not big enough to warrant another C.C 5 so I just called it 4.1. It adds two new optional sounds. I call them optional because they have some background noise going on in them.

I've also released a Naval battles mod yesterday. Im working on a second version of this, tweak some of the sound volumes during a battle, try to fix the Trafalgar French/Spanish ship problem as well.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I currently finiished a uniform mod, this adds some new uniforms for Poland, Portugual and Saxony and the Ottomans. I plan to release it together with a new arty officer mod, it will include Polish foot/horse arty soldiers. I might have it done by the end the weekend, im tired of modding non stop for the past two days :p
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

http://usuarios.lycos.es/imperialglory/ ... =3492#3492
Irish legion currently in development.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Odd, I thought I made a French Royalist mod :? Maybe I never finished it or something. It does not matter anymore I guess :roll:
lordserpent
Soldier

Post by lordserpent »

for me it does matters. i also hope that there comes some sort of editor for the mng file
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Seems I found a missing mod :lol:

I don't have it anymore :roll: But I'm working on a new version since it's missing. Of course, who will notice it nowadays? :lol:
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Version two, when I remember how to upload stuff I'll put it up one day :wink: