FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with mods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

reisman
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Help with mods Reply with quote

Maybe someone can figure this out because I am usually pretty good at figuring out these things but this has me stumped.
Firstly I have extracted my Data and Data1.PAK files into my game folder, however if I put the PAK files into another folder the game will not run - just locks up on loading and I have to alt-tab and close it down. If I put both the PAK files back into the game folder it seems to work fine. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I have read many posts but I just cannot figure this out. According to my findings the above should work. And just to clarify if I open the extracted Data,Data1 folders I do have the sub-folders listed (Just like I should). I have tried multiple times but still cannot get it to work. Please let me know what to do so I can install some mods. Thank You.

Reisman

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you extracted both files, you'll have a bunch of folders. Rename the orginal pak files to something like data.pak.bak.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: