Cant complete mission: Resistence!!!!!!!! Help

Discussion of Pyro Studios' Commandos game in tactical shooter style.

Moderator: TAFN staff

kingsnake
Soldier

Cant complete mission: Resistence!!!!!!!! Help

Post by kingsnake »

Im trying to get a 5-star rating on every mission but when i try this mission the best i can get is 4-stars . ive done the missions:

Primary
free french doctor
steal truck containing explosives
kill major gorlitz

secondary
disable generators
use cunning to nuetrilize garrison
disable alarm in boralleno area
disable railwaty switch
disable railway control

The only objective on my list is to escape and when i do all i have is 4 stars so please help this is the last not 5-star mission i have
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Use the piano wire to stealth kill as much enemies as you can. If I remember correctly you can kill almost every soldier this way except for those in the bordello area. This way you achieve the highest possible score (points for escaping will be added as soon as the mission completes).
kingsnake
Soldier

Post by kingsnake »

yea i know but that gives points not stars...objectives give you stars. so ineed to know if there is an objective i missed somewhere. thanks for trying though.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Objectives give you points, points give you stars. Stealth kills give you most points, which results in more stars. Trust me. ;)
kingsnake
Soldier

Post by kingsnake »

srry i doubted you i never thought of that because 4 all the other missions i never worried about my kills and still got 5-stars so anyway thanks for helping me out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: