Getting outside map borders

Discussion of Pyro Studios' Commandos game in tactical shooter style.

Moderator: TAFN staff

TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Getting outside map borders

Post by TAFNsick »

I found a way to go beyond the normal map borders in the first Norwegian mission "A Cold Reception." This video shows how to do so:
http://www.tafn.info/staff/sick/CSF_ColdReception.wmv

You can go both to the right (across the lake) and left to get to the dam. I think the right side is cooler. It will also give you awesome sniping positions up there in the mountains. Just don't go over the edge! In Strike Force the world is flat, aye. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, sorry for the music. Forgot to turn it off and couldn't find out how to remove it either in Movie Maker. It's Sugar Skin from the Guano Apes if you're wondering. Guano Apes rock! :yes:
David
TAFN Staff

Post by David »

very cool mate! i tried to go there when playing the game but failed. now i suspect you spend the whole afternoon probing the boundaries :p
and about music..guano apes is indeed a good band, but i prefer commandos music while playing.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Nope nope, I discovered it by coincidence while working on the game's walkthrough. At first I didn't realize it (I didn't walk as far as in the video) but later I was like "didn't I just leave the playing area? :?" Oh yeah, because I work on the walkthrough I listen to my own music, because I swap between photoshop and the game so much.
Terror
Soldier

Post by Terror »

Cool :D
Repins
Soldier

Post by Repins »

Hey! I like this Song!!! :roll: :yes: :mrgreen:
Sorry about my Grammar. May be it's wrong somewhere...
Visit my dragon: Image