Peninsular War (Battle of Vittoria) Mod

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

Thrax
Soldier

Peninsular War (Battle of Vittoria) Mod

Post by Thrax »

Just a small update as to a new Mod that is well under way. This Mod is based on the Battle Of Vittoria in The Peninsular War and features updated skins for the countries involved. So far I have re-skinned The British infantry to be The Coldstream Guards, this involves new and updated skins, all now have grey trousers as worn at the battle. They also have authentic badges and insignia. There is also a new cavalry unit The 16th Light Dragoons to replace the hussars. The first Life Guards re-skinned and The 6th Dragoons re skinned.
The French now have The 4eme Regiment de Dragoons, The 2eme Regiment de Hussars and The Guard Lancers. I am now re skinning the French infantry to units at The Battle
There will also be Spanish and Portugese units if these have not been covered but I know Officer Puppy already did the Portugese I just need to check if the units covered were in The Battle
Any suggestions or requests for units will be happily considered
Thrax
Soldier

Post by Thrax »

I have checked the download for this Mod and it is not clear but the British skins pack has re-done Cavalry skins, as stated above. Not sure if anyone is still interested in new skins but I have The Duke Of Cumberlands Hussars for Hanover completed and can if anyone wants put them in a format for the British. Also I wonder if anyone is interested in The Black Brunswickers as I have dug out the game and will do the skins if there is a demand as thier history and uniforms would look superb.