FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Additional money/food/pop./mat. mod/cheat?? ..-noob-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory
View previous topic :: View next topic  

crazywwms2
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Additional money/food/pop./mat. mod/cheat?? ..-noob- Reply with quote

I dont mean to sound like an in-n-out guy, but ive been having trouble wit tryin to get the v1.1 patch mod to work. origonally i got the v1.0 patch, updated/downloaded the new patch from gamershell n installed it (or so it told me... =\ ) i typed in "pyrogodmode" and hit enter while in the credit slideshow, i heard some crow call or someone yelling something. tried running a saved game, im at the main managment map, hit Lcntrl + Lalt + Y (which i assume is the left cntl n alt) which is for raw materials. no dice. can anyone tell m,e wut im doin wrong or another mod for more equip? much thanks ^.^

sick
TAFN Staff

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will have to restart the campaign for cheats to work. It doesn't work with saved games from the 1.0 version.

crazywwms2
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh >_< dam it. thanks fo tellin me tho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: