FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

any mods for mac(macintosh)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

cossack
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: any mods for mac(macintosh)? Reply with quote

Hey Im new here, I have really enjoyed the game so far but now im looking for a different experience with a mod to enjoy the game more and to admire the work of the modding community. But im running the game on a mac and was wondering if there was any mod for it.
Thanks for any help.

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you cant find one here, you might not find one anywhere.

robindavies
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: mac mods Reply with quote

to answer your question, nearly all of the mods work on your mac... now if only i knew where all of those downloads went... ask site admin where the downloads for Imperial Glory are an enjoy. I never bothered playing the game vanilla... i added the mods to boost troop numbers (100 inf, 60 cav, 5 guns) and the mod to change captains to command 5 squads, colonels 6 and generals 7. Most of the graphic mods work as well. good luck with your search (and come fight me online some time... ha ha).

robindavies
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: it's your lucky day! Reply with quote

hello,

regarding mac mods, I just found a link where you can pick up all of these amazing mods, and again, most will work on your Mac (most files are .zip) so download the Zipit shareware program to unbundle and happy playing on your iMac. Enjoy.

Here is the link to all of the files:

http://www.tafn.info/phpscripts/filesdb/files.php?cat=8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: