problems with mutliplayer

With Praetorians, a brilliant strategy game, Pyro Studios once again delivered a game that drastically changes the genre.

Moderator: TAFN staff

tarekarslan_2
Soldier

problems with mutliplayer

Post by tarekarslan_2 »

hey guys everytime i try to join a game of praetorians multiplayer it says "unable to join game" why is this happening... can somoene help? maybe i have missing file in data folder or something wrong
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Forgot to ask: are you trying to connect through the ingame lobby or via GameSpy?
Hi,

I'm sitting in the train right now so I'll get back to you with a longer reply later today. My initial thoughts are that either you or your opponents are running a different or modified version of the game, or that you have to open some ports in your router. Can't tell from the top of my head which ones though.

This is the best I can come up with right now. Like I said I will get back to you (I'll reply in your thread btw).

Cheers!
tarekarslan_2
Soldier

Post by tarekarslan_2 »

using hamachi,i dont know how to connect with gamespy...
i opened somes ports from my ruter and still the same.. also we using same version (4.1 mod imperial)
tarekarslan_2
Soldier

Post by tarekarslan_2 »

well now it's working it was port problem i think,thank you,i also got help from eidos forum :)
tome
Soldier

Post by tome »

can someone tell me way i cant play praetorians with persians and greek i m already instal 4.0 and 4.1 version but with romans,barbarians,egiptains and cartagians i can play
jkabkbkb