FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GameRanger: new place to play Commandos 2 online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Commandos series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Scott Kevill
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: GameRanger: new place to play Commandos 2 online Reply with quote

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know about a new multiplayer network I've created for playing Commandos 2 & 3 online called GameRanger.

Basically, GameRanger makes it quick and easy to play your friends online.

It has full lobby support for over 500 different games and demos (including the Commandos 2 & 3 games, of course), without the hassles and headaches that usually happen with network connections (eg. routers & firewalls).

I'm really excited to be releasing it, and hope it helps boost the Commandos community by allowing people to play that were unable to until now due to problems with opening ports, etc.

You can download it at www.GameRanger.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Commandos series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: