Instructions to play praetorians multiplayer

With Praetorians, a brilliant strategy game, Pyro Studios once again delivered a game that drastically changes the genre.

Moderator: TAFN staff

tarekarslan_2
Soldier

Instructions to play praetorians multiplayer

Post by tarekarslan_2 »

hey guys, this is what i did to play praetorians and it worked,so if u having a problem then just do that and i'll think you'll be safe,
ok quick instructions:
my computer------> control panel------->windows firewall-------> untick "dont allow exceptions"------->then click ok .
click on start------->run-------> write "cmd.exe" then press ok------->write "ipconfig" then press enter-------> then copy default gateway address number(ip) and paste it in ur browser(example: 192.168.1.1 urs could be different)------->and press enter .(if it asks u for a username and pass then look at ur router should be written on it or on its box)
you will now see specifications and some info abt ur router ------->add ports------->add port 2300(start) to 2400(end) choose both proctocols(both tcp and UDP)------->add port 47624(start) to 47624(end)protocol UDP only -------> save

now that you have added ports needed for praetorians multiplayer you have to download a program called "hamachi" here is the link for the latest version:
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp (windows version of course...)

install it then join these networks i suggest: praetoriansweb pass: win
Praetorians (CZECH) pass: Praetorians (CZECH)
Praetorians>aktiv Pass: Game
Praetorians>aktiv2 Pass: Game
*SPQR* Pass: Praetorians
Preagame Pass: game
Ceasars Schlacht pw: Game
Praetorians Battlefield Pass: Rospa
DreedLord pass: AVAM
I'm Praetorian pass: crash
Germanian Cavalry pass: Germanian Cavalry
IPW2 pass: praetorians
IPW3 pass: praetorians
IPW4 pass: praetorians
IPW5 pass: praetorians
Bubelsik pass: Bombel (or bombel)
Conflict22 pass: 123
praetorians5 pass: 123
aktywni pass Szczepek
The Room of Doom pass:ROD
Lord of the World pass:LordPraet
Come to Darkness pass:CTD
MaximusAD pass:Maximus
Lord of Wars: pass:Lordiano
Simply Come and DIE pass: SCAD
Lord6 pass 123
TILOWOLFS4 pass 123

To see wich games are available to be played open praetorians then multiplayer then choose the choice wich have an ip number who starts with a "5" and click ok then you will see list of availble or currently open games or you can create a game urself.. (no need to write host ip or that thing.. just leave it blank)

my nickname in hamachi is "US forces",GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM! :)