FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Campaign Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Creeper
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Campaign Question Reply with quote

I haven't played this game since it came out.
I am doin a Russian Campaign and I'm wonderin how to get the food production/expenses evened out so it's not in the red.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

sick
TAFN Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the .pdf manual in the installation folder:

Quote:
Subsidised Farms and the Ministry of Agriculture increase Food production, while the Rations Warehouse is used to store Food not consumed by your troops. This food would otherwise be lost.

Rations warehouses are researched in the 1st era, Subsidised farms in the 2nd and Ministry of agriculture in the 3rd. So they aren't all available at the same time.

Also use empty slots in your military academies to store troops. Those troops will not consume food. Note that troops who are not in your own territory (i.e. when you are invading another empire or when making use of a right of passage) they will consume more food than normal. It also depends on the troop type how much food they consume.

Creeper
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah alright, I'll work on that then.

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: