A bit of a test...

With Praetorians, a brilliant strategy game, Pyro Studios once again delivered a game that drastically changes the genre.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Jim090
Soldier

A bit of a test...

Post by Jim090 »

Hello guys again! I assume that people don't play the campaign of this game anymore.Most had completed it long time ago and they emphasized on skirmish(online) mostly.But I was wondering.. has anyone managed to totally defeat the campaign? I mean conquering all villages in every mission and eliminating the enemy down to the last man.Well recently I tried to defeat the whole campaign on hard in the way mentioned above and I managed to do it in all missions except The Battle for Alexandria.So my question is, has anyone managed to capture all three villages in The Battle for Alexandria and kill all enemy units?(on hard) If so, would he be so kind as to upload a save file as proof:)?
Jim090
Soldier

Post by Jim090 »

I finally managed to defeat The Battle for Alexandria (on hard) and capture the three villages and kill everyone! (If anyone is interested I can post a save file)So it appears that it is possible to defeat the campaign on hard and kill all enemy units and capture all villages in every mission.It is also confirmed that someone can complete the campaign on hard without any losses!!!Moreover in skirmish 1vs7 (on hard) ,has long been achieved.. I don't see if there is anything else to this game except playing online with others;)