FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Commandos 3 debugger cf. C2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Commandos modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jp1357
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Commandos 3 debugger cf. C2? Reply with quote

Hi,

If Iím correct there is still no debug version for c3, while c2 has one
(http://commandoshq.net/modding_tutorials.php Commandos 2 Debug Version (2,90 MB))

Now I was curious does anybody know how the debug version was made for c2 because I'm 100% sure that with some minor editing we can use it for c3?

Since if you look with PE Explorer (then resource viewer/editor) into comm2.exe, then in the dialog you can see that commandos 3.exe really has the exact same stuff inside (like D_DEVELOPER) to access this develop/debug mode.

So does anybody know how this debug mode was accessed with C2???

All kind of ideas could help... so let me know

sick
TAFN Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your best bet is to ask this question at the Commandos HQ forums. I believe the developers of the C2 debug are active there (sporadically), so you might have a better chance getting your question answered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Commandos modding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: