FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

to all praetorians players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Praetorians
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jay--z
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: to all praetorians players Reply with quote

heya,just wanted to say that i made a network on hamachi for all new users.. beginners.. normal players.. pro players.. made for training and help
no CW or problems in that network any1 looking for a problem will be evicted from the network,
im not a pro player just a very normal player but i would like to help other users who were like me but 3 months ago when i was new(when i was starter)
just to clear few stuff of my target for this netwrok:
-help for new users.. like ports and stuff etc for praetorians+patches and updates

-help others with new tricks in game and training matches most of the time

-any problem maker will be evicted or banned

-any pro player can join but should help players weaker than him

--training civilization me and dev made to make the training harder(i will give to members once they join)

hamachi download: https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp (windows version of course)

network name: praetoriansforces
password: praetoriansforces

cya(my name there will be "US-FORCES*SPQR*)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Praetorians All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: