Sea Trade just won't work

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

SourDough
Soldier

Sea Trade just won't work

Post by SourDough »

G'day all.

I just bought IG the other day (came with Praetorian for free, ftw!).

Just a question regarding the game. I am currently playing as England with Tier 2 building, research etc open to me. I have military ports (on the map, they are called military harbors.) But then, if I click on the province of England, it says I have Merchant Port, Military Port and Merchant harbor. Now, I want to get sea trade going and I cannot find the option to build a merchant vessel... This is frustrating. Hehe.

Also, France does not like me at all and for some reason I cannot build the building for making them like me more. Any ideas?

Thanks so much.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Hello,

There are 3 different views of the map. The default one is the military view, and then there is the economical view and the statisctics view. You can switch between them by clicking either of 3 buttons in the lower left corner (respectively sword, money stack and graph). In the economical view you can construct trading ships as you would train troops from the military view. I believe you build landroutes from this view as well (so that would answer your second question, unless you haven't completed research for this building yet).

It's been a while so I'm trying to memorize it. I could be wrong here. ;)