FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lets Talk 4.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Praetorians
View previous topic :: View next topic  

battlehungry
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Lets Talk 4.1 Reply with quote

Hey everyone, been playing Praetorians since 2004. I grew up on that fantastic game. Well I just downloaded 4.1 and overall i love it.
A few questions though.
1. are the old teams underpowered now? i noticed that it seems like all the HP of the new team's units is much higher, for example the Carthage Mauritanian infantry have 3000 hp! even the Persian Assyrians are very very strong. Do the poor Egyptians even stand a chance anymore? lol
2. is there a good website that could display all the stats of the new units?
3.I have noticed with player created maps that the computer players don't play as aggressively as on a map made by the game's creators,( this is the case in age of empires and battle for middle earth). I cant tell in this game, maybe it is just the placebo effect.
thanks for everything guys and gals
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Praetorians All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: