FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't play Praetorians!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Praetorians
View previous topic :: View next topic  

olivermwarner
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Can't play Praetorians!!! Reply with quote

Please help. When I launch the game I get a small white square at the center of the screen. Nothing loads. After a while I get a Windows Error Report and have to close it. I have tried reinstalling numerous amounts of time the same thing happens. Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks Smile

olivermwarner
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plz reply.... Sad

@m
TAFN Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only thing I can suggest is make sure your drivers are up to date, read the windows error report and do a google search to see if other people had a similar issue.

If the error report is not clear or doesn't contain a useful message, check your event viewer to see what messages it has. If the game crashes something should be in there. To start event viewer:

windows button + r
or start button and execute (?)

then type: eventvwr

Jim090
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What windows do you have?Also what installer did you use?Currently I think there are three official installers (from the original cd, from http://www.gog.com/gamecard/praetorians , and from http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-PRAEDGF/praetorians).There are also a lot of user created installers in different torrent sites, well if you used one of them maybe that's the problem.Anyway plz reply asap in order for me to suggest a solution.

Last edited by Jim090 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jim090
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also can you tell me your computer specification?Do you use a laptop or a netbook?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Praetorians All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: