Commandos 2 Textures Revealed!

Discussion of the original groundbreaking Commandos games (Commandos BEL, BCD, C2 and C3)

Moderator: TAFN staff

Jovan
TAFN Staff

Commandos 2 Textures Revealed!

Post by Jovan »

Second phase of our breakthrough :) The textures. I'll let them speak for themselves, you judge on what you think they are for, but I believe its nevertheless obvious. Most of the programs Tom has received are in Chinese. I took the opportunity and renamed pretty much everything into clear english / spanish. Some textures can be opened, some cant, enjoy:

** One last thing: These textures are for viewing only. Lets respect the game that we all cherish so much, and leave these textures at the game (dont use them for yourself).

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snowden
Commando

Post by Snowden »

This looks pretty interesting, that means making a new commando wouldnt be such a big deal... is anyone still modding C2?
ss786
Sergeant

Post by ss786 »

Exciting stuff. We can make a new commandos game now! I am still modding c2. How did you revealed those textures jovan? And for snowden, making a new commando is possible by the abi workshop which can be reached in this site:

www.commandoshq.co.nr

However, it will require a lot of work for making a new commando. Do you have any idea about how many codes you have to write in the .ani files?
:(
Blinding ignorance does mislead us.
O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes.
-LEONARDO DA VINCI