Palace

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Bibouba
Soldier

Palace

Post by Bibouba »

In several screeshots we can see the the castle of Charlottenburg.

I want to know if there is just one kind of castle or if other castle as versailles palace, the kremlin or the ermittage, the louvre, ... have been implemented also in the game ?

Thx for your answer.
Ni ne pliera, Ni ne rompera
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Storming versailles would be awesome.

You finally conqured the world, France is almost yours, the final battle....Versailles.

Or

You fought a long and hard war, ten years of fighting, three years of retreat, no place left to go, no allies left, the enemy is ready to deliver the last blow, will your empire fall or will you sieze one more victory from the jaws of defeat? The final battle, Versailles.....

:yes:
Lord Dawson
Soldier

Post by Lord Dawson »

wonderful ideas all but i have a question about palaces when you conquer these places and make then yours will there be any advantages for holding vertain places such as if i take the Kremlin will i gain support from the russian populace( i know it would never truly happen the russians were the most patriotic nation in the war) but just thinking like if i controlled the English and i controlled the north straights or i controlled the major shipping lanes will i get added advantage. I guess what im really asking is how will the make play as strategy based gameplay such as holding this territory forces the enemy here or holding this territory gives me an advantage in x endeavor?
No one holds command over me.
No man No god No Prince.
What is a claim of age for ones who are immortal?
What is a claim of power for ones who defy death?
Call your damnable hunt.
We shall see who I drag screaming to hell with me
- Günter Dörn