A bug, or a "feature"?

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Cracker Mouth
Soldier

A bug, or a "feature"?

Post by Cracker Mouth »

Alright, so I am playing as Austrians in Hanover (I've beat it by the way, but only with 30 or so troops left). So I've spent 10 minutes herding the British over to the river on the left of the map, by the wind mill. I wanted them to charge directly through the river and up the hill, giving my Howitzers plently of time to fire. Although I sucessfully got them to cross the river, I couldn't fire at them! It appears that Howitzers don't allow you to fire into water or the small area of land around it.

So my question is this: Is it a bug or a feature? I mean is there some logical reason you can't fire into the water? Thanks.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

Well, U Sould know u can't shoot in the water but maybe it is a glich, Beacuse I was playing on the Brits Side and I was on the Land and I was around the water, Then I shoot them. So Ya maybe.
Take NO Prisoners!!!! Homer!!!.
Cracker Mouth
Soldier

Post by Cracker Mouth »

I don't think you understand, I cannot make the Howitzers aim INTO the river. IE: I cannot fire cannon balls into bodies of water.
saddletank
Soldier

Post by saddletank »

Your question has been answered over at the Eidos forum.