Eidos

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

jrdrums
Lieutenant

Eidos

Post by jrdrums »

Now, I know this has been adressed but it has been months and I have yet to receive an activation email for the Eidos forums. If someone could speak to the administrators to send me an email I would apreciate it. It is a rather annoying problem.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Have notified them. :)
caesar01
Sergeant

Post by caesar01 »

Hello sick, I too have never recieved and never been able to obtain a confirmation email from them to activate my acount either for many monhs now.

They simply let me register, then it says it will send a confirmation email. It lets you sign in with password you registered with, but prevents you from posting or anything saying you don't have privaleges and not confirmed.
jrdrums
Lieutenant

Post by jrdrums »

Thank you very much, Sick. I have the same problem as you, Caeser.
caesar01
Sergeant

Post by caesar01 »

Isn't it aweful??? Man, Ihope there's a way we can get on soon, the game is coming out Tuesday after all. I appreciate any help you can give me sick.
jrdrums
Lieutenant

Post by jrdrums »

It is awefull; being able to read all that crap some are spewing and not being able to yell at them. :p It is very aweful, especially with that new guy that started to come on and he thinks he is the greatest ever because he has people that were in the military. Teh guys name is Lord Caeres, he is bugging the living hell out of me. But I guess I shouldn't yell here. I'll hold it in until I can let it out on him. lol
Silkysnoop
Soldier

Post by Silkysnoop »

Really he thinks he's the shit lol he even quotes " he can pwn us all" wtf lol :evil: :-x
caesar01
Sergeant

Post by caesar01 »

He's certainly a son of a gun, huh guys. :mrgreen:

Notice his name has the letters of caesar all twisted, Lord Caeres, that's crazy :lol: . If any of us play multiplayer agains him, let's see what really happens
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

wish I could join you on the Eidos forum.. but same here no activation even after mailing an moderator..

oh well that is the serves I am used from eidos.....
think they are too scared to let people on to their forums....
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

jrdrums you were already set to registered a while ago, but yeah your not going to get that mail but that doesn't matter anymore.

Isledall & caesar01 requested to set you to registered.

It's not that they don't want you to register it's a bug in the forum software and just to be sure make sure to check your unwanted/junk mail and/or spam filter.

As for that Lord guy I wouldn't worry to much about him.
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

they better fix it before game release...

I mean having a bug in your forums for so long makes you wonder....

and I do want to post there sometimes... oh well
caesar01
Sergeant

Post by caesar01 »

Man, I hope we can get on the forum, but worst comes to worst we'll have to stay here and have people pas on along our messenges.

Let's see what happens, Sick is trying to work it out for me. I'll keep you guys posted.
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Isledall wrote: I mean having a bug in your forums for so long makes you wonder....
It's not Eidos that makes the forum software thus the problem lies in someone elses hands.
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

then I would put a very large sticky up and let everyone know..

not that it realy matters as this forum here is great....

I just cannot stand it when all seems to go ok... for Eidos (finaly) and then having such a hickup just before game release...

they could better just throw a new forum in the air not connected to the old one.. so then they would have time to figure it all out.... news goes rss quick these days......
Lord_Caeres
Soldier

Post by Lord_Caeres »

@m wrote:As for that Lord guy I wouldn't worry to much about him.
Because interestingly enough, a far better game came out called Rome:Total War.
Your rage 8 years ago makes me laugh 8 years later.