Guyz im new here!

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

SlimBroken
Soldier

Guyz im new here!

Post by SlimBroken »

listen guyz i just bought the game yesturday and i just need money with the United Kingdem (England) so how can i get money the fastest way ?
or is there any cheats :) :mrgreen:
thnks!
Isledall
Lieutenant

Post by Isledall »

economics .. economics and more economics....

first tech only build up your infra...

even if you go early to war you will have mostly to few units to annex enemy land
jpas320
Soldier

Post by jpas320 »

Well, you could just build all the necessary structures for your economy, by firstly researching the yellow and green research areas in the research tree. From there, wait a while for gold profits to go up. Then, as soon as you have some merchant ports built, switch to commercial view and build a merchant ship (probably start with the 33% one) then after its built, in commercial view, drag the ship to another port(a port that belongs to a nation with peaceful relations) Keep doing that with more ships and ports, and watch your gold profits get as high as 3000 every turn(for Great Britain) You may also want to trade raw materials for gold using the "commercial treaty" option in the diplomacy screen. It would even improve relations with that nation. Also try not to spend to mush gold on foot soldiers, they are unnecessary at least to start, because Great Britain is protected by the ocean, and a navy would do well to protect the nation-thus to prevent an invasion on land..but you could put a few units in your barracks just in case. I hope that helps.
The Young live forever--the Old live young
Flavius Silvanus
Soldier

Post by Flavius Silvanus »

If you have extra resources use the Commerical Treay in the Diplomacy Screen to sell them to the other companies.

If do a lot of 1000 Raw Materials for 1200 Gold early in the game, and get a lot of takers.

This will also slowly increase your Sympathy with the country in question.