Thanks TAFN

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

giskard
Sergeant

Thanks TAFN

Post by giskard »

Hello TAFN.

Let me explain why I am thanking you guys in my first post.

You would not believe the level of frustration Eidos is causing me. Their forum admins and website admins seem to be absent without leave and are not replying to their emails from users who signing up for a new account and find they have no access to anything. I know. I tried twice using 2 different email addresses to contact them just in case there was some sort of spam filter in action. Never got a reply and my account was never fixed. Im getting automatic emails from them but im not getting the access id expect to have once i click on the links they provide.

Also, threads usually get a 10 views for every 1 reply on most active forums but if you check the Eidos forums you will see its a lot higher than that so I believe many other fans must be having the same problem I am having over there.

I have no idea why.

So as you can imagine, I have a very low opinion of the Eidos Admins ability to Administer anything right now.

Pyro on the other hand have answered all my questions and have impressed me greatly so far, both with their work and the way they support the fans.

Anyway ive been looking around for a site dedicated for Imperial glory since the day the game was released. Until now ive been unsuccessful. None of the sites I visited seemed to do the game justice.

I came here and noticed you where in process of setting up everything a fan would want. So I knew i had found the right site.

I run a website of my own, its about 5 or 6 years old and is well established now. Its primarily a general gaming and more recently a rock site too. Just type Respawn into google, first entry is my site. Type Imperial Glory Guides, again the first entry is my site. I use it to improve my grasp of the english language and tell people about the games I love.

Since my site is not dedicated to any game and a dedicated site is what is required to build a community around a game I usually work with what ever site seems the best at supporting a game.

In this case this is TAFN.

TAFN currently run by far the best Imperial Glory fan site ive seen. I know your still working on the content but I like what you have started to do.

So if your accepting contributions let me know.

I have some stuff on respawn already you might like to use.

Many thanks for being here for us fans.

Especially considering the problems I am having with Eidos right now.

Giskard
http://www.respawn.co.uk
Imperial Glory Guides and charts.