Could someone tell me how to remedy soilders' nember?

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

likesome
Soldier

Could someone tell me how to remedy soilders' nember?

Post by likesome »

I can see the "RED CROESS" above the soildes' head but the nember of soilders never increase.

Could someone tell me how to remedy soilders' nember that manual don't write.
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Well first you have the option to drag and drop wounded troops of the same sort over eachother so they become one "unit". You can also build hospitals to heal them.

As far as I know it's only possible if you selected autocracy.
zzxxcc
Sergeant

Post by zzxxcc »

A 'red cross' indicates a officier commanding units that are not at full strength, but does NOT indicate any automatic healing in progress..

To repair units, you first need to be able to build 'military hospitals'. Then a hospital must be built in the capitial of any region.

After that point a under damaged unit in the region (Not just in the capital provence, but also territories around it Example: A Military hospital in 'Ile de France' would also enable unit repairs in 'Aquitaine', 'Britanny', 'Champagne' and 'Provence') will have a 'blue cross' over the top of it. Select the unit that needs to be repaired by 'right-clicking' on it. At the bottom of the unit information box will appear a highlighted 'Repair' button. Click the button and pay the repair cost.

--Dave
dcole
Soldier

Post by dcole »

I looked through the entire tech tree on paper and in the game. I don't see military hospitals anywhere? Can you direct me to the specific place to look in the tree to find them? Thanks.
meth
Soldier

Post by meth »

if you look at the map/research tree poster from the game box--next to some of the advances in the second and third eras there are white boxes describing different advances for different types of governments