Quests

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Lord Trogdor
Soldier

Quests

Post by Lord Trogdor »

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what the following quests would accomplish?

- Constitution
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Emperor's Proclamation

Thanks.
Lord Trogdor
Soldier

Post by Lord Trogdor »

Alrighty... I decided to try these things out myself since no one wants to help me :(

Constitution is available only to a constitutional monarchy (surprise) and allows you to either annex a neutral country right away, or annex one territory from an empire if there are no neutral countries. Pretty weak in my opinion, considering how much it costs and how late it comes in the tech tree.

Emperor Proclamation is available only to Dictatorships and increases your troops' damage by 50% for a period of 6 months. It makes quite a big difference on battlefields - I say it is better than the 100'000 Sons of St. Louis quest, though it comes much later. Burninate... :twisted:

I haven't found out what the Declaration of the Rights of Man does yet...anyone???

Hope this helps for anyone that's interested..
meth
Soldier

Post by meth »

i've used both of the quests you tried and i liked them. if you liberate a country and cash in on the constitution--it's yours in one turn. i cashed in the other one as austria one turn into a major land and sea invasion of france and sent them bak to the dark ages
Vorster
Soldier

Post by Vorster »

Decleration of human rights liberates one country from each of the opposing empires. Annoying if used against you.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning