Flatheading thru

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

LorKor
Soldier

Flatheading thru

Post by LorKor »

I started up as England with the handicap of having to take babysteps in building my armed forces at first.
Then I decided I aint gonna watch France take it all (like before) and took my first three armies 9X60 and landed in Spain. Played it smart and annexed it. Then after a deep breath I took out Portugal. I think the French went "awe...".
Then I figured "whatt the heck I will see how far I get with bullying my way thru". So by taking my chances I landed in Morocco. Despite the fact that the French kept bringing them into our defence deal so that I could not. Well, I wasnt a nice guy: asked for a Right of Passage then landed and just remained there. Took it in a fair fight while kept landing fresh armies and taking the chewed up once home to the Iberian peninsula.
Then rushed in a good momentum and took the entire African region with one breat beating the Austrian to it.
Then I stopped and started developing a little. Licking my wounds, ya know.
Then completed the Simon Bolivar and screwed up the Ausrtian bad thru the Balkans by bringing in the Russian on them from the North.
I am stock with Russia and France of course but you see its only 1805 and I didnt think I would get this far.
I played the careful politician for the first round and I got nothing out of the deal. Had a fair size empire with little dreams.
This time didnt even mean it really yet I own half the map and I am strong like an elephant.
Go figure.
"I have not yet begun to fight!"