[triplicador] of units

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

ESPARTERO

[triplicador] of units

Post by ESPARTERO »

greetings to all
forgive if you/he/she/it don't understand each other the message on k well I use a translator
well the problem has it with the howitzers because upon using the [triplicador] of units me you/he/she/it don't allow to use the game in way you/he/she/it battle me you/he/she/it hang but if I try to play the battle without the howitzers I could play it
could [ke] pass?
I/he/she/it/you would thank k the answer I/he/she/it/you go to name of ESPARTERO
thank you
Puntakis
Soldier

Post by Puntakis »

hey :)
I think it would be a lot better if you explained it yourself (unless you don't know any english, in which case how did you get to the "report errors" link or just the forum itself) :P

Well as far as I understand you have a problem with howitzers and they don't seem to work. You can pass the game without howtizers, but it would be more challenging. Well come back and post again soon. :)
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

triplicador sounds like your saying triple. Are you saying you trippled the units on screen? Then again, like Puntakis, I don't think I entirely understand the question.

Why don't you post in your language and maybe someone on here that understands it can post back and translate for the rest of us.
Rutam
TAFN Founder

Post by Rutam »

I am quite sure we don't have "it(s)" surfing our forums (besides the scary alien case back in 1998)..

anyway as OfficerPuppy (cute dog in the DP :p) said.. post it in your ORIGINAL LANGUAGE, maybe someone will come up with a reply. :)